VANRATH are excited to be partnering with our client, an exceptional public sector body, to find a Corporate Governance Manager to join their team.
Full-time 37 hrs p/w | 12 months
Mon-Fri | 9am-5pm
£32,328 - £33,459 per annum + annual leave
The ideal person(s)
5 GCSEs grades A - C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent
Leaving Certificate (Standard/Ordinary level) - 5 grades A - C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 year's experience gained in a research or corporate governance related role.
- Experience which has involved the gathering of significant amounts of information and producing a wide range of reports and briefings.
- Ability to analyse complex corporate and business issues identifying core factors quickly and accurately.
- Good technical skills with experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will;
- Manage the corporate governance framework of the Organisation through the provision of high quality, timely verbal and written reports and responses.
- Management of all information and research tasks for the Director of Corporate Services and Corporate Services Directorate.
- Co-ordination of the Organisation's Governance Management Processes and monitor compliance across all Directorates.
- Assist with Recruitment and Selection activities.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…