VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading practice seeking to take on board a Corporate Finance Senior Manager ACA into their established team in Belfast offering remote working with option to travel into the office in Belfast City Centre.
This client services mid-market clients from SME's to multinational, family offices, high-net worth individuals and private equity firms. These services include mergers & acquisitions, debt advisory, fund raising & transaction services.
Salary & Benefits
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Competitive bonus
- 26 Days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Remote working with local team & office
- Excellent career opportunities
- Boutique frim
- Provide a range of services across corporate finance
- M&A, transaction services, debt advisory, fund raising
- SME's to multinational, family offices, high-net worth individuals and private equity firms
- Client facing
- Highly competitive salaries
- Encourage further studies and development
This role is ideally suited to an ACA qualified accountant with relevant experience in a Corporate Finance role seeking to join a growing firm with national clients across the UK.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong academic qualification, first class or 2.1
- At least 3 years relevant experience in corporate finance advisory
- Strong Excel financial modelling, PowerPoint, Word, and Microsoft Office skills.
- A track record of high impact performance
- Support the business on both buy & sell side transactions
- Provide support across mergers & acquisitions
- Financial due diligence
- Produce financial models for clients
- Liaising with clients, banks & solicitors
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Kilian Gargan in the strictest confidence.