VANRATH are proudly partnered with this large professional services firm who are seeing a high-calibre Corporate Finance Manager to join their Belfast team.
The role will manage a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a wide variety of clients and delivers a range of assignments focusing on mergers and acquisitions services. Additionally it will offer a diverse range of stretching experiences to promote continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
This growing team focuses on building strong relationships which will ultimately help you and your clients reach their potential. The group is seeking to recruit a Manager who will be able to build on their current transaction, advisory and commercial experience to lead a number of diverse and demanding assignments. Due to the variety of services we provide to our clients, the work requires a high level of adaptability, flexibility and innovation
The responsibilities of the role:
Working with a Partner or Director, managing the day to day execution, both in Northern Ireland and internationally, on the following assignments:
- Mergers, buyouts and disposals
- Debt and equity fund raise
- Understanding client's needs and co-developing the approach with the client.
- Project manage teams, work closely with all members to lead the day to day progression of assignments to include; planning and preparation of deliverables as well as review of these deliverables.
- Responsibility for providing support, maintaining communication and updating both junior and senior members, as required.
- Working closely with colleagues you will ensure that work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management guidelines.
- Working to tight deadlines, thinking clearly under pressure and maintaining team morale during lengthy and challenging engagements.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Have an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification with relevant post qualifying experience
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Strong IT skills, to an advanced level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Project management skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels but also able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative and judgement as required
This role offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. There is a comprehensive rewards package including support for flexible working and career development, and with personalised benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.