VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a large practice seeking to take on board a Corporate Finance Manager into a newly established team to assist with growing demand in their M&A department.
This role is ideally suited to candidate with previous M&A exposure seeking an opportunity to join a growing deal advisory team with clients across the UK & Ireland.
- Assist in Buyside & Sell side transactions
- Vendor Due Diligence, and completion support
- Refinancing - refinancing and independent business reviews
- Produce financial business models for clients
- Lead or co-lead pitches and proposals for engagements.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Build and maintain relationships with other areas of the Firm.
- Leading and developing service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth
- Leading training and developing team members in role.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of private equity & M&A transactions
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong commercial acumen
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.