VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading practice seeking to take on board a Corporate Finance Analyst (ACA or Part-Qualified) into their team in Belfast.
This client is a growing firm with directors with over twenty years individual experience across Belfast and the UK. The role is ideally suited to a part-qualified or newly qualified candidate with exposure to transaction services, corporate finance, financial modelling or business restructuring seeking to carve out a career in deal advisory & corporate finance.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 -£40,000
- Competitive bonus
- 26 Days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Remote/hybrid working with local team in Belfast
- Boutique firm with offices in London & Belfast
- Working with two directors with over a decade's experience in CF Advisory
- M&A, transaction services, debt advisory, fund raising
- SME's to multinational, family offices, high-net worth individuals and private equity firms
- Client facing
- ACA Qualified or Part-Qualified
- Strong academics
- Relevant experience in corporate finance advisory
- Strong Excel financial modelling & Advanced Excel
- Support deal advisory on both buy & sell side transactions
- Provide support across mergers & acquisitions
- Financial due diligence
- Produce financial models for clients
- Liaising with clients, banks & solicitors
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Kilian Gargan in the strictest confidence.