VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on a Corporate Finance into their team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to either a corporate finance candidate with relevant deal advisory experience or a newly qualified accountant seeking to make a move into a deal advisory function.
- Boutique firm
- Large portfolio of industry clients
- Client facing exposure
- Work on a range of transactions on both buy & sell-side transactions
- Working directly with business owners acting as the main point of contact
- Dealing with funding solutions including both debt & equity
- Performing financial modelling and business valuations
- Dealing with third parties such as banks and solicitors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide creative solutions to clients
- ACA Qualified
- Ideally newly qualified to 2 years PQE
- Either a practice/industry background
- Must have an interest & desire to learn and grow with the business
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.