Are you a Qualified Accountant seeking a move into Corporate Banking?
Alternatively have you experience in Financial services and a banking certificate?
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- Up to 10% bonus
- £4800 car allowance
- 2 days office
- 30 days + stat holidays!
- Great benefits package
About your next employer
VANRATH are working closely with one of the top banks worldwide in helping recruit for a Corporate Banking Manager. Our client has experienced unprecedented growth in the last few years and aims to cement themselves as the market leader in Business and Corporate Banking.
- Ideally Qualified Accountant or Banking certificate
- Experienced business lender or finance professional with record of acquiring new business from major customers / clients
- Experience in driving relationships across major businesses and referral partners
- Managed business customers with complex financing requirements
- Sound understanding of a variety of business sectors and appropriate financing needs.
- Good knowledge of specialist and personal products and services in the Corporate Finance or Banking Sector
What you'll do
- Prepare business lending proposals, which will include obtaining and analysing industry and business information.
- Ensure full compliance at all times with credit processes, policies and procedures and achieve the correct balance between growth in income and the effective management of risk including portfolio asset quality
- Liaise with other corporate, business and specialist sales managers to ensure that knowledge transfer/ leverage of experience is achieved to improve the overall achievement of the corporate & markets team.
- Prepare and maintain documentation and reports in line with Danske Bank's Lending Policy.
- Enhance both your personal profile and the reputation of Danske Bank in the community by maintaining good relations with customers, referral partners and other business contacts
- Be aware of other business opportunities and to introduce the Bank's specialist teams e.g. Cash Management, Markets, Wealth Management, and Private Banking etc.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.