VANRATH are working with one of the Worlds leading Property companies, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Corporate Administrator in Belfast City Centre.
This is a Permanent position - Based in Belfast City Centre (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation for progressing staff, and has a great working culture.
It is Essential to have worked in a Corporate environment or Professional Services environment e.g. Law Firms etc.
£22,000 + Fantastic Benefits including - Work life balance with a generous holiday entitlement, Pension schemes, Career development opportunities including a transparent and accessible promotion process
- Keeping our in-house database fully up to date for contacts including adding instructions alongside other team members
- Assist with company invoicing and procurement
- Reception Duties
- Answering telephone enquiries in a professional manner and taking accurate messages
- Updating monthly Pitch Tracker
- Office Duties
- Ordering stationary supplies as and when required.
- Purchasing office sundries as and when required.
- Travel arrangements as required
- Assistance with expenses as required
- Raise fee/marketing invoices for department
The Ideal Person:
- A Minimum of 1 years Administration Experience in a Corporate or Professional Services environment
- Previous relevant experience either in Professional Services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Be personable and outgoing
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."