VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Contracts Officer (Commercial) a leading Financial Institution that has a major presence throughout the UK
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading company.
This is a Permanent role - Based in Belfast City Centre - Total hours per week is 22.5 hours (can be done over 3 days)
For 22.5 hours total pay would be up to £24,000
This role will support our group of businesses across the UK. This is a newly created role that will sit within our Corporate Services function.
- Work closely with the business development team on new client leads and tenders and be an integral part of the process of the transformation from opportunity to agreeing the contractual terms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and strategically to continually develop and innovative contracting solutions that will ensure the future commercial effectiveness of the client contracts.
- Ensuring that executed client contracts are centrally collated and maintain and develop internal systems to store contracts and to develop systems which allow for the extraction of key metrics and information as required by the relevant businesses and or the 3173 Group.
- Ensuring that templates are periodically updated to reflect legislative changes and maintain the template contracts on the Legal Services Portal.
- Negotiate and agree contractual terms with clients, referring to Senior Managers and external lawyers as required.
- Working with governance, risk, and compliance in maintaining the various accreditations (e.g. ISO 27001) and preparing and passing the various internal and external audits.
- 2 years' relevant experience in a contractual/commercial role
- Good working knowledge of contractual terms
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in written form.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.