- Job Reference: RACM140823
- Job Title: Contracts Manager (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Contracts Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Main Contractor that work on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors?
VANRATH are recruiting a Contracts Manager to work on various Construction projects for a leading Main Contractor based in Belfast. Projects are located across the UK with travel required 3 days per week with the other 2 days in Belfast.
£60,000 - £70,000 DOE + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is a leading, award-winning Main Contractor that operate across a range of sectors delivering outstanding projects up to circa £70m in value. They carry out new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects across the UK within multiple sectors including hospitality, leisure, education, residential and high residential.
Summary of the Role:
The Contracts Manager has overall responsibility for the co-ordination, management and delivery of assigned projects, ensuring they are completed profitably, safely, on
time and to an acceptable standard whilst maintaining and promoting strong client relationships. The CM will ensure the most effective and efficient utilisation of people and resources required for the duration of the project. The CM will be assigned to multiple live projects but will also be involved in the pre-construction stages of projects and post construction issues that may arise after Practical Completion.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally Degree or HND Qualified
- Main Contractor background
- Contract Management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Strong man management skills able to get the best out of site teams
- High level of IT literacy
- Full Drivers License
- Happy to travel and stay away 3 days per week
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion