VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a BAND 8A Senior IT Project Manager to join a large HSCNI organisation. This Project Manager role will run initially for 9 months (with possibility of extension). This is an immediate requirement, and the successful candidate will be available to start asap.
This role is placed within a busy IT team in Northern Ireland's health service . Projects in the programme you could expect to be involved in include: 6 software implementations (clinical systems).
- Manage and deliver projects across a large public sector organisation across multiple sites in Northern Ireland.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering projects to time and budget in line with approved standards.
- Work with key stakeholders for each project delivered.
- Facilitate transformation and change in relevant service areas.
The Ideal Person:
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years' experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £50,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate
£400-500 per day (inside IR35)
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…