VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Contract Officer in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£24,000 - £28,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Contribute towards a team culture of sharing information and knowledge where there is a focus on solving issues with a "can-do" attitude and removing barriers to success
- liaise with our contractors and landlords to keep them up to date as to the status of works requests
- liaise with our contractors and landlords as required to set up inspections to facilitate quotations being obtained to ensure works are progressed
- To be the main point of contact for Facilities Management in relation to all day to day operational maintenance related work (including service contracts) for both internal customers and contractors
- To monitor monthly Facilities related service contracts ensuring visits are carried out as due on a monthly and annual basis, ensuring works arising from these are raised accordingly and any variance in the service schedules are reported to the Facilities Coordinator and Manager
- To liaise with our service contractors to ensure any variance in their visit schedules are reorganised accordingly to ensure compliance at all times
- To assist colleagues with understanding and learning to improve together as a team
- To prepare agendas and take minutes for meetings as and when required as directed by the Facilities Management Coordinator or Manager
- To carry out postal duties
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language
- * Proven experience and track record operating within a busy office environment demonstrating your ability to meet the demands of this role
- * Proficient level of IT skills including experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- * Proven experience in the recording, extracting, analysing, reporting and presenting of data using Excel
- * Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
- * Clear evidence of working on own initiative
- * Ability to work as part of a team
- * To be pro-active in the management and prioritising of workload, taking ownership, and not requiring a high level of supervision
- * To have a high level of attention to detail / accuracy
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Specialist recruiters - we really are worth our weight in gold! It's likely that you'll be working right up until 65, maybe even beyond! Therefore, it's imperative that you're working in a job that you love, for a company that respects and invests in you. If you're feeling like you need to change your job, be that with a new company or even a complete career change, the prospect can be a little daunting.
Sifting through job boards, perfecting your CV, applications, interviews and rejection can be stressful and time consuming. This, on top everyday life, can all become a little too much and can leave you feeling a bit lost. However, have you ever considered letting a recruiter do the work for you?
Recruitment agencies are hired by businesses who are looking to fill their current vacancies with employees. Therefore, recruiters don't find jobs for people, they find people for jobs. I'm sure you're wondering what's in it for you if you were to use a specialist recruiter like us to help you find a job. Our team share some of the many benefits of doing exactly that.