VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Contract Officer in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£20,000 - £22,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Contribute towards a team culture of sharing information and knowledge where there is a focus on solving issues with a "can-do" attitude and removing barriers to success
- liaise with our contractors and landlords to keep them up to date as to the status of works requests
- liaise with our contractors and landlords as required to set up inspections to facilitate quotations being obtained to ensure works are progressed
- To be the main point of contact for Facilities Management in relation to all day to day operational maintenance related work (including service contracts) for both internal customers and contractors
- To monitor monthly Facilities related service contracts ensuring visits are carried out as due on a monthly and annual basis, ensuring works arising from these are raised accordingly and any variance in the service schedules are reported to the Facilities Coordinator and Manager
- To liaise with our service contractors to ensure any variance in their visit schedules are reorganised accordingly to ensure compliance at all times
- To assist colleagues with understanding and learning to improve together as a team
- To prepare agendas and take minutes for meetings as and when required as directed by the Facilities Management Coordinator or Manager
- To carry out postal duties
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language
- * Proven experience and track record operating within a busy office environment demonstrating your ability to meet the demands of this role
- * Proficient level of IT skills including experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- * Proven experience in the recording, extracting, analysing, reporting and presenting of data using Excel
- * Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
- * Clear evidence of working on own initiative
- * Ability to work as part of a team
- * To be pro-active in the management and prioritising of workload, taking ownership, and not requiring a high level of supervision
- * To have a high level of attention to detail / accuracy
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Your job hunt can easily become unmanageable. Looking for a new job is time-consuming - it's almost a job in itself!
You may send your CV off to lots of different companies and get responses coming through here and there, but a recruitment agency will have an organised system to help manage job seekers and clients. It can take a huge weight from your shoulders. They will be the ones to make your application and send your CV to targeted clients, they will follow up on your application, they will organise the interviews and they will give you updates and feedback. They'll also be able to tell you the details you need to know about the employer, helping you to focus your efforts.