VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Global Manufacturing Company in NI with the recruitment of a Continuous Improvement Lead. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Flexible Working Available - Monday - Friday
This position will be based in the companies Lurgan site.
£45,000 - £52,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
Reporting to the Technical Manager and working collaboratively across the business, the successful candidate, using lean tools and techniques, will lead the development and implementation of our manufacturing excellence programme to drive performance improvement in the areas of quality, manufacturing operational performance and cost.
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team assist in the development and implementation of a CI roadmap to support the growth of a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement on site.
- Manage improvement project pipeline and associated governance processes and reporting.
- Identify process improvement needs with department leads and support execution of improvement plan.
- Full job spec available upon request
The Ideal Person:
- Have proven experience in leading or supporting a site through a Continuous Improvement journey (e.g., TPM for manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma).
- Very strong Lean Six Sigma Green Belt experience, or Black Belt.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and adopt a hands-on approach to all opportunities with the ability to challenge and confront issues / people in a constructive manner.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion via Vanrath.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.
Vanrath were absolutely brilliant in helping me get a new role in the field of environmental science. Shannon McKinley, the senior science specialist recruiter, was friendly, helpful, attentive and on the ball with turning around my application. I would highly recommend contacting Shannon if you are looking for a new environmental science role.
Ross Stevenson has been the ultimate professional and people person in my recent search for a new role. Within a short period of time, I have now successfully obtained a new and exciting post with HSCNI thanks to Ross's guidance, help and knowledge. I would 100% recommend Ross Stevenson and Vanrath recruitment services to anyone keen to develop their career path. Many thanks to you Ross and Vanrath team. Best regards Anna
Great experience of on-boarding and the smooth process of investigating and gaining a role/opportunity in the present and possible future and many thanks to Ross especially for his friendly and diligent professionalism. Highly recommended.
I reached out to Vanrath after being let down by another recruitment agency and so glad I did. Conor B has been a great help. He kept me informed every step of the way and made the process very easy for me. Thank you Conor!