VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Global Manufacturing Company in NI with the recruitment of a Continuous Improvement Lead. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Flexible Working Available - Monday - Friday
This position will be based in the companies Lurgan site.
£45,000 - £52,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
Reporting to the Technical Manager and working collaboratively across the business, the successful candidate, using lean tools and techniques, will lead the development and implementation of our manufacturing excellence programme to drive performance improvement in the areas of quality, manufacturing operational performance and cost.
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team assist in the development and implementation of a CI roadmap to support the growth of a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement on site.
- Manage improvement project pipeline and associated governance processes and reporting.
- Identify process improvement needs with department leads and support execution of improvement plan.
- Full job spec available upon request
The Ideal Person:
- Have proven experience in leading or supporting a site through a Continuous Improvement journey (e.g., TPM for manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma).
- Very strong Lean Six Sigma Green Belt experience, or Black Belt.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and adopt a hands-on approach to all opportunities with the ability to challenge and confront issues / people in a constructive manner.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion via Vanrath.
Incredibly professional business. I had the pleasure of speaking to Conor Birch. I have been working in temporary positions for nearly two years and within the matter of days, Conor helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank him enough for this amazing opportunity. Conor made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found Conor extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly recommend Conor and VANRATH as a whole. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!
Vanrath, particularly Peter in my case, was a great help in the search for my first graduate job. I found him efficient, friendly and very easy to contact if I had a query or an update to provide.
He quickly found me a role that was right up my alley, showing he had listened to my requirements and preferences. He was on the ball and very accommodating when I needed a few days to decide once I received an offer, which helped to ease the stress that can come with job searching. He shows clear dedication and consideration throughout the process, and I would highly recommend him for those looking for their next opportunity.
The best agency I've worked with to date! Robbie Lemon was unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. He listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. Robbie was thorough and prompt when I had any questions, was a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further than Robbie because he's worth his weight in diamonds let alone in gold. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!