We are seeking a skilled Content Marketer who will be involved in content marketing activities to support both our client's trade and consumer brands.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, hybrid working is also offered. 2-3 days at home each week if preferred.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Writing: both short form and long form copy for offline and online channels. You'll have an adaptive style of writing and understand how good copy can be used to attract, convert and delight various audience types.
- Creation of different content types for a variety of platforms to include blogs, website content, case studies, e-books, brochure copy, whitepapers, including gated content.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the various user personas across the company brands and tailor content to each target audience.
- Collaborate with internal departments to help identify content opportunities and to gather insights across the business.
- Liaise with various external stakeholders including trade customers and end consumers to help inform future content ideas.
- Contribute to the planning of content marketing initiatives for brands
- Sales support through the creation of case studies, presentations, or internal support materials
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content under the guidance and direction of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Ability to interpret and read analytics to understand and measure impact of content efforts as guided by the Digital Marketing Manager
- Assist with internal comms in conjunction with HR to support employee engagement.
- Research industry related trends and topics to help shape and inform future content.
- Help create and shoot content for video marketing in terms of storyboarding, working in conjunction with our Digital Designer (note, video editing skills not required)
- Monitor content generation from direct competitors in terms trade and consumer brands.
- Support the Group Marketing Manager in delivering agreed activities
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a Content Creation role to include offline and online channels
- Understanding of brand compliance and use of SEO techniques to ensure relevance of content
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of shooting video content (**no requirement to edit)
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work on various projects at the one time
- Digital Marketing qualifications