VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an industry leading organisation in Warrenpoint with the recruitment of a Construction Administrator to join their team for an upcoming multi-million pound construction project.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a permanent position. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (Full Time).
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the Response and Maintenance functions, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- Handling telephone enquiries.
- Scheduling works on a daily basis via the company software system.
- Data input and processing.
- Uphold Data Protection Policies.
- Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business.
The Ideal Person:
- Grade C or above in English and Maths at GCSE Level (Higher and Further education desirable)
- Computer literate, particularly with knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Administration qualification or demonstrable 3 years' experience required.
- Excellent demonstrable customer service.
- Experience of dealing with the general public in a professional manner.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a performance driven environment and to tight deadlines ensuring KPI's are delivered.
- Experience within the Construction industry.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''