With the world of software continually growing and evolving, new opportunities for all levels of developers are arising. If you are a graduate in computer science, making the choice of which opportunity to pursue can be quite daunting… until you see a role like this! Voted one of the best places to work in Belfast, our client is in immediate need of a Graduate Software Developer to join the crew.
To attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Flexible working hours and early-finish Friday!
Supplying Cloud solutions in software storage to hundreds of clients across the globe, this is only the start for this rapidly growing company. Working with most language formats out there, if you excel in one area or enjoy a certain area of development more than others, there'll be something here for you. From backend and frontend development, DevOps, web design/PHP, to app building and product testing, you'll be sure to find your niche.
The Ideal Person
- 2:1 or above in a computer science/software engineering or related discipline
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following: Java/SQL/JS/React/C#/C++/.NET
- Keen technologist, passionate about software development
- A year in industry is desired but not essential
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will:
- Work collectively with engineers/professionals daily
- Enjoy a well-structured training and development programme
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with huge, exciting plans
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.