Supply Chain Compliance Coordinator (Graduate)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a fat growing distribution business in County Armagh, who have identified the need for a compliance coordinator to join their team on permanent full-time basis. Managing data and compliance is becoming much more important for businesses supply chain, so this is a role which is vitally important for the business as they grow. This is a perfect chance for a junior or graduate candidate who is keen to explore a career in supply chain.
- 29 days holiday (increasing to 34 days with service) with the opportunity to purchase additional holidays.
- Health care cash plan
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee retail discounts
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
The ideal person:
- 1 year in a similar role
- Accountancy, finance, admin background
- Previous ERP experience
- Data analysis and reporting
Duties for this position include:
- Liaise with Inventory Controllers & Commercial Department to ensure compliance is met in line with current legislation.
- Maintain and store waste data and completing and submitting bi-annual submissions
- Oversee ERP maintenance and communicating required changes to product/supplier data for customer procurement systems.
- Assist with Purchase Order Processing when required.
- Report on slow & obsolete stock on a monthly basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.