Company Accountant/QBE (East Belfast)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an immediately available Company Accountant / QBE in the East Belfast area. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a very busy finance team during an extended period of growth.
l candidate to join a global business just outside of the City Centre, where you will be an integral part of their very busy finance team. Preference will be given to those who are available on short notice.
- Support in the production of timely and accurate period individual company and consolidated management accounts trial balance and Information Packs
- Period end reconciliations to substantiate the balance sheet and profit and loss movements in the period for each company within specified timescales
- Complete key period end journals on time as part of the period end process
- Support production of variance analysis and commentary in support of the Management Information Pack, incorporating notes and updates as directed
- Manage completion of tasks to achieve the required month end reporting deadlines
Financial Control & Management
- Implement business financial control policies, identifying weaknesses and improvements to policies in your areas of responsibility
- Completion of bank reconciliations
- Maintain the Fixed asset register
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250