A successful professional services business in Belfast are currently recruiting a Company Accountant to join their team. Are you a Qualified Accountant who is experienced in management & financial accounts, along with supervising a small finance team?
What's in it for you?
- £40,000 - £45,000 starting salary
- Modern office space in city centre location
- Early finish on a Friday
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Company Accountant for a city centre-based business who have went through a significant period of growth, along with exciting future plans. The Company Accountant will take responsibility for the full accounting processes of the business, including monthly management accounts for two entities, and reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Company Accountant will take responsibility for a small finance team, ensuring daily deliverables are met, to coincide with the successful completion of the management accounts.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience of mentoring/supervising junior staff members. This is a interim contract role that will cover a period of maternity, there will be a significant handover period provided for the incoming Company Accountant. The ideal start date for this position is January 2024.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Sage 50
What you'll do
- Complete monthly management accounts, including nominals, journals, prepayments & accruals
- Assist in year-end preparation
- Liaise with external auditors
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Overseeing the purchase & sales ledgers
- Cash flow forecasting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence