Company Accountant (Exclusive)
I am looking for a confident and experienced accounting professional to join an exceptional business in Greater Belfast. If you are keen to join a dynamic and growing business, look no further. This role offers the opportunity to also assist in process improvement and system migration.
VANRATH is pleased to be exclusively recruiting for a Company Accountant for a renowned and growing business in Greater Belfast. The successful candidate will be responsible for two sets of company management accounts and report directly to the Financial Controller. Our client has an annual turnover of £7mil and their sister company has an annual turnover of £5mil. This is only set to grow!
What's in it for you?
- Modern office environment
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to a vast market
You new role
As the Company Accountant you will have a varied day to day working life as you work alongside the financial controller to ensure that month end duties are completed efficiently for senior management.
- Complete monthly management accounts, to include nominals, journals, prepayments, accruals etc
- Assist in year-end and audit
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Overseeing the sale and purchase ledgers
- Assist in credit control and reducing debtor days
- Cash flow forecasting
You will be a forward thinker and have at least 2+ years' experience preparing and completing full sets of management accounts.
- 2+ years' experience completing management accounts
- Confident it Excel and other Microsoft products
- Experience using Sage
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounting professional to further their career in a growing organisation. With career progression outlined, and an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a dynamic company this is an opportunity not to be missed.
To discuss this opportunity confidentially, or any other roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty, or apply via the link below.