VANRATH are delighted to once again be working with this exciting employer in the Derry/Londonderry area who is seeking a qualified accountant to join their team.
This is an additional role due to the success of the business and the strategic plans for the future.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary around £40k, dependant on relevant experience
- Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Progression pathway
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will act as a key member of the Accounts team, lead the monthly management reporting of this successful business and supervision of additional team members.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with balance sheet and profit & loss account reconciliations
- Assist with reporting on budgets, cashflows, as well as any other internal/external reporting requirements including production of KPI reports
- Contribution to creation and monitoring of internal controls
- Contribution to monthly margin analysis by department, including detailed analysis of costs, setting targets, and producing monthly reforecasts
- Overseeing payroll procedures
- Assist in the production of the annual Statutory Financial Statements
- Maintain a working relationship with HMRC to support VAT & Corporation tax compliance
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must be a Qualified Accountant
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Strong IT skills including accounting ledger systems & excel
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.