VANRATH is pleased to be working with a well-known construction company in Mid Ulster as they recruit for an experienced Company Accountant to join their team. Having worked on incredibly high-profile projects in recent years, our client is a trailblazer in their industry.
What's in it for you?
Our client has a generous package on offer to ensure they attract the highest calibre of candidate in this current market.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training
- On-site parking
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in industry and it is imperative you are as self-starter, who is a good team player and keen to learn.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Part-qualified, qualified or qualified by experience
- Excellent Excel skills to include V-lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experience using accountancy software packages
Your new job
In your new job you will have a varied workload and have a portfolio of clients which you will build relationships with.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow projections
- Month end reporting
- Maintaining high volume sales and purchase ledgers
- Payment runs, accruals and journal postings
- Preparation and submission of VAT
A great opportunity within a close-knit finance team. The successful applicant will get tremendous support from the already established team. Moreover, the in-house learning opportunities are next to none.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence.