VANRATH are pleased to be working with an FMCG as they recruit for a Company Accountant to join their already established team. Our client has exciting plans for growth over the next two years, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone to enter a dynamic business. You will assist the CEO in the day to day running of the business and play a pivotal role in company growth.
What's in it for you?
Our client has an excellent package available for the successful candidate. This opportunity will allow for personal and professional growth and a chance for you to make your mark in a new role.
- Competitive salary starting at 30K
- 30 finish each day
- Dress for your day approach
- Great professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will have at a minimum of 3 years' experience in a fats pace industry setting having prepared P&L's and maintained high volume sales and purchase ledgers.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a fast paced finance function
- Ability to prepare P&L's
- Knowledge of Xero or a similar accounting package
- Excellent Excel skills and computer literate
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
What you'll be doing
The successful Company Accountant will have a varied workload as the manage the day-to-day financials of a busy FMCG group.
- Oversee weekly payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly P&L's
- Daily balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Management accounts to trial balance
- Assist CEO in company management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence