How would you like to be Company Accountant within a hugely successful Engineering business?
- Excellent salary up to 50k
- Flexible working / WFH
- Private medical
- Casual dress
- On site parking
As Company Accountant you will support the Finance Director to complete various elements of monthly accounts management and other key finance tasks. You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly accounts, associated budget reports and forecasts
- Generate monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Review, analyse and prepare commentary on monthly results and variances against budgets for designated key account areas and present at monthly management meetings.
- Preparation of annual budgets, preparation and update of forecasts.
- Responsible for customer recharges including liaising with project managers to finalise invoicing.
- Preparation of weekly revenue reports for distribution to relevant departments.
- Liaise with Auditing and Tax authorities
- Reviewing the work of all accounting admin function prior to month end
- Involvement with software systems and ERP
The ideal person:
- Qualified (newly Qualified candidates will be considered) or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 2 years Practical experience of working with management accounts, although training will be provided on the job
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to develop month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting models to tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience with SAGE accounting software and ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.