This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitions accountant to strategically progress their career with a great employer. Our client is currently recruiting for a Company Accountant at their site in Co. Antrim. The successful candidate will be responsible for management accounts, reporting and forecasting.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary within the range of £40k-£45k, dependant on relevant experience
- Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Early finish on Friday
- Progression pathway
Our client are a well-known & leading designer and manufacturer of specialist products. They offer a full solution under one roof for their clients and provide an innovative solution for a wide and varied range of solutions for their clients. Their site is close to Belfast and includes upgraded facilities and attractive offices for the finance team.
The Management Accountant will report into the Finance Director with core activities, including but not limited to:
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance function
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/ yearly management accounts for a group of companies; and presentation of same to the Board of Directors
- Preparation of job costing analysis
- Preparation of budget and cash flow forecasting
- Processing of payroll and CIS returns
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and management of annual audits,
- Prepare monthly KPI Reports within the finance department
- Submitting quarterly and bi monthly VAT returns for UK and ROI
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Maintaining & updating fixed asset records
- Managing ledgers
Experience & Qualifications:
- CIMA Qualified or Qualified by 7+ years Experience
- Strong communication & IT skill
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Well organised
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.