Are you an experienced Accountant who is keen to join an established manufacturing business in Newry on a 12-month contract role?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 12-month contract
- Free parking on site
- Supportive team
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Company Accountant to join a successful manufacturing business base in Newry. This role is to cover a maternity period and will be for a minimum of 12 months, there is the opportunity for a significant handover with the current post holder.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Company Accountant will assume responsibility for the finance function, the main task is to ensure the monthly management accounts are prepared in line with agreed timescales. The Company Accountant will also be responsible for the supervision of a small finance team, ensuring workload is completed to the required level.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' post qualified experience and interested in a 12-month contract role:
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
As a Company Accountant you will:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management pack
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Treasury management
- Cost analysis and KPI reporting
- Implementation of financial controls
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Management of Finance Assistant, ensuring tasks are completed in set timeframes
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.