VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading construction company in Antrim seeking to take on a Company Accountant into their team.
This role is ideally suited to either a qualified accountant or someone who is qualified by experience with several years in an industry role operating as a company accountant preparing management accounts and dealing directly with the managing director.
Salary & Benefits
- 40,000 - 50,000
- Office based
- Early finish Friday
- 26 days annual leave
- Reporting directly into the Financial Director
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Antrim based
- Report directly into the managing director & owner of the business to provide financial insight with the ability to communicate to a non-finance professional
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the group
- Journal entries including bad debts, accruals & prepayments, depreciation.
- Variance analysis between monthly budget & actual transactions
- Support the group's annual financial budget process.
- Manage the statutory audit process at financial year end.
- Manage quarterly & year-end other statutory and tax returns (inc VAT) as required.
- Provide support to other roles in the department as and when required.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant or;
- Qualified by experience with several years a company accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
For further information on this vacancy, or other Company Accountant role or any other opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Kilian Gargan in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.