Are you an experienced Company Accountant, who is comfortable with the full accounting process? A specialist manufacturing firm in Greater Belfast are recruiting a Company Accountant to join them on a maternity cover contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £37,000 - £43,000 + retention bonus
- Flexible start date
- Supportive working environment with a stable team
- Hybrid working model following successful training period
- Free parking
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a specialist manufacturing organisation in Greater Belfast who require a Company Accountant to join their team to cover a period of maternity. This is an opportunity to join a business who have operated in a niche market for over 30 years.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Company Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of the monthly management accounts and preparing year end accounts.
Initially this role will be office based however after a successful training period this will allow the opportunity for hybrid working.
The Ideal Person
If you have experience in a similar role and are interested in an interim contract:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Strong financial and management accounts experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong systems experience including MS Excel (Pivots and vLookups)
As a Company Accountant you will:
- Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation and financial analysis
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets and bank reconciliations
- Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Work closely with wider finance team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.