VANRATH is recruiting a temporary Communications Officer for a large Public Sector organisation based in Belfast. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of 6 months with possible further extension.
The postholder will be responsible as part of the communications team for the development and delivery of a high-quality digital communications service to the programme.
The postholder will support the programme of work to create, publish, manage and maintain a range of information to promote and advance core elements of the programme of work.
The postholder will work with a range of stakeholders from across and wider HSC organisations, and liaise with outside suppliers, to deliver content which supports the advancement of the digital communications strategy.
- Supporting the Communications Manager in the development and delivery of content hosted on the website.
- Contributing to the strategic overview, direction and approach of specific sections of the website to support the communication of key strategic programme objectives.
- Inputting to the development of work procedures, practices and approaches to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Engaging in the preparation, production and dissemination of material to steering groups and involved in the development of the organisations website.
- Maintaining and updating database of materials for use in the organisation and related communications.
- Supporting creation of and delivery of social media material relating to the relevant programme.
A university degree or recognised professional qualification in Communications, public relations, journalism or marketing
at least 1 years' experience working in a similar role
At least 2 years' experience in a dedicated* corporate communications role which included internal, external and professional digital communications experience
- An excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation in Belfast.
- Salary starting from £27,055 - £32,934 with full pay from Day 1.
- Immediate start on offer.
- Range of exclusive perks and benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.