VANRATH are delighted to be assisting their client, a large Public Sector organisation in their search for a Communications Manager.
The post holder will be responsible for the development, management, and delivery of communications, stakeholder involvement and solution transition support services in a complex fast-paced project environment. The Communications Manager will be responsible for ensuring that key stakeholders and solution users are informed, engaged and skilled to support the roll-out of the programme and project deliverable's.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strategic approach to stakeholder involvement and communications across the programme.
- Develop and manage communications and transition strategies, plans and protocols to support solution implementation.
- Identify proactive communications opportunities to promote the work of the programme.
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager, providing support to governance and business change activities.
The Ideal Person
Applicants must have a University degree in the subject of Management/ Learning/ Education, Communications AND have 2 years experience in the last 5 years of working in the area developing communications resources for a range of stakeholders and users.
1b) Have 4 year's experience in the last 7 years of working in an area of developing communications resources for a range of stakeholders and users
2) Experience of planning, developing, implementing and reviewing a range of communications initiatives to meet the identified information, learning and development needs of clients, with specific reference to the user skills required for their job roles
This is a Band 7 post offering an excellent opportunity and an immediate start. The starting salary for this role is £40,057.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Communications job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or get in touch with Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.