VANRATH are delighted to be assisting their client, a large Public Sector organisation in their search for a Communications & Engagement Officer.
The post-holder will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a range of initiatives and services to meet the communications needs, in particular to support the implementation of the vision and strategy for digital transformation within the wider organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead on communications.
- Develop, implement, and monitor an effective, collaborative, and innovative communications and engagement strategy for the Programme which supports the Programme's key objectives and priorities including, informs key internal and external partners, promotes effective communication across all stakeholder groups, and enhances confidence in the Programme.
- Provide professional, strategic advice to senior officers on a range of high profile issues.
- Develop strong digital channels, including internet, intranet, social media, and newsletters enhancing engagement with the Programme and growing regional awareness of the Programme across.
- Lead on key internal communications projects to help ensure staff are fully involved and informed on all aspects of the organisation.
The Ideal Person
1a A University degree or recognised professional qualification in a subject such as Media, PR, Communications and at least 3 years' relevant experience within a Press Office, Newsroom, Media, PR or Corporate Communications function. .
1b Have at least 5 years' relevant experience within a Press Office, Newsroom, Media, PR or Corporate Communications function.
2. Demonstrable experience and skills in communications management of high profile, developing issues. A proven track record in managing complex and sensitive media enquiries and interview bids, advising senior officers, formulating responses and responding often within tight deadlines, and facilitating briefings and interviews.
- Competitive salary £33,706- £40,588
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Supportive working environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Communications job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…