VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Commercial Support Admin for a leading Global Manufacturing organisation.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This company is the best place for someone with Procurement/Purchasing experience to build their career.
This role will be Hybrid working (2-3 days Working From Home & 3-2 days in office) - Permanent role
Office is based in Dungannon - Initial training in-office
£24,000 - £29,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Discretionary Bonuses & Progression Opportunities
Reporting to the Powerscreen Commercial Support Manager will act as a key interface role between the commercial and operational teams within the company. You will provide core financial & commercial support to the Powerscreen Brand including budgeting and day to day commercial management, liaising with the operation and financial teams across multiple sites in various geographies.
The Ideal Person:
- Expedience in a similar role
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical skills, financial knowledge, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (in particular strong Excel skills)
- Experience using business intelligence software and/or CRM systems would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.