- Job Reference: RACM170523
- Job Title: Commercial Manager (Residential Property Developer)
- Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + DOE + package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Commercial Manager to work for a growing Residential Property Developer, based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
c£70,000 - £90,000 + DOE + package
Our client is a growing, well backed, Residential Property Developer committed to the highest standards of House Building.
They are based in Belfast with developments currently in Belfast and surrounding areas. The business have a lot of developments in the pipeline and are going places.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to bring on board a Commercial Manager to lead the commercial team. The Commercial Manager will ultimately be responsible for managing all commercial and contractual aspects whilst developing the depth, the knowledge and experience of the commercial team to meet the needs of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key figure within a growing business and play a crucial role in taking the business to the next level.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or other Construction related subject
- 10+ years relevant experience in a commercial role within the construction industry
- Proven track record of commercial acumen and commercial management of contracts
- Track record of managing a commercial team
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships and take appropriate professional action when dealing with potential commercial difficulties
- Proven background of overseeing projects from pre-construction through to handover stage
- Experience working on new build residential, high end residential, fit out or refurbishment projects over the value of £10 Million
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion