VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a leading Professional Services company with the recruitment of a Commercial Manager. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday. No weekend working. Permanent position.
This role will be based at the company's Magherafelt / Castledawson office.
This role also offers growth opportunities.
Negotiable + other Fantastic Additional Benefits (Top Company) & Progression Opportunities
As a Commercial Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the successful management of Public Sector Contracts, ensuring the realisation of commercial and contractual targets. Your primary responsibility is to oversee the commercial delivery and contractual aspects of these contracts, driving excellence in project execution and financial performance.
- Efficiently manage and oversee contracts both operationally and commercially.
- Cultivate strong client and supply chain relationships through collaborative efforts, promoting repeat business and exemplary service
- Lead and manage the Quantity Surveying department
- Establish budgets and work specifications pre-start and closely monitor them throughout the project to ensure the achievement of project targets.
- Provide contractual and cost advice to operational staff.
- Monitor trends and report operational issues, including productivity. Review contract compliance and liaise with teams to address non-compliances.
- Audit monthly accounts to identify shortcomings and areas for improvement, reporting these for corrective action.
- Manage procurement, negotiation, and cost management of subcontractor packages.
- Contractual management of NEC contracts. Resolve day-to-day issues and contract disputes as they arise, engaging in negotiations with clients to reach resolutions. =
- Manage and prepare and present internal reports for Work in Progress and Cost Value Reconciliation.
The Ideal Person
- Possess 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with the NEC suite of contracts.
- Strong communication with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and drive to help other accountants realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners' names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley Suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.