Commercial Manager (Civil Engineering)
Are you coming from a Quantity Surveying background with Civil Engineering experience? We have a really exciting role for you.
VANRATH are partnering with a UK & Ireland wide construction and civil engineering firm who are expanding out their senior management team and are hiring for a Commercial Manager, from a civil engineering background.
What you will get:
- Very competitive salary above UK average
- Hybrid working
- Company Vehicle/ allowance
- Health and medical insurance
- Training and development
- Team building
What you'll be doing:
- Contract negotiations with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and 3rd parties.
- Report and provide insight on performance of commercial data.
- Identifying risks and creating plans to counteract and mitigate any damage to the business.
- Estimating of budgets.
- Reviewing project specs.
- Managing a team of QS's.
What you'll bring:
- Extensive civil engineering experience.
- Strong financial and negotiation skills.
- Management experience.
- Preferably experience working on water projects.
For further information on this job, or any other Construction job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Leon Govan for a confidential chat today.