VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a Commercial Analyst for a market leader, with sites in both Belfast & Dublin. The company operates in an exciting and innovative industry and following recent investment, has experienced significant growth in recent years.
Reporting to the COO, you will have responsibility for a range of duties including leading the modelling function, supporting project analysis and working directly with the operations & management teams.
Due to the nature of the industry, experience of the Energy sector is preferred.
What you can expect
- Competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits
- Flexible hybrid working
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of talented, motivated colleagues
- Honours degree qualification in finance, engineering or science
- 3-5 years' finance experience (investment banking, project finance, M&A)
- Strong financial modelling experience and ability to analyse a deal from an equity perspective
- Working knowledge of the Energy Sector
- Understanding of key value drivers and return metrics, through the value chain from development to operations
- Effective communicator with strong written and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team player in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Lead the structuring and preparation of risk adjusted valuation models taking into consideration due diligence findings and other commercial, technical, financial and taxation inputs
- Support business/project acquisition due diligence and project financing (where relevant) for potential investments
- Support the preparation of investment cases to be brought before internal management and thereafter for Board approval
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested to support entry into new project opportunities
- Work with the operations team to evaluate the performance of operational assets
- Assist management team in negotiating with vendors, JV partners & project financiers
- Collaborate with strategic investors and prepare materials for board presentation
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.