Finance Business Partner (Manufacturing) - Innovative Business
VANRATH are delighted to be working in partnership with an innovative market leading business to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join the commercial finance team based in Belfast. Reporting to the Head of Finance the key focus of the role will be to provide key commercial information to the business.
- Liaise continuously with key commercial, operational and finance staff across the Group ensuring that data and information is being interpreted and challenged in a timely fashion.
- Make recommendations regarding business improvement and profitability enhancement.
- Drive changes in financial processes that will facilitate faster and better decision making.
- Work with commercial, operational and finance staff to ensure accuracy in the budgeting process.
- Carry out any other duties or cover in a fully flexible manner as part of an inter dependent team.
- Fully qualified accountant with any of the internationally recognised professional accounting bodies (ICAI, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA etc).
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Curious in personality, with an interest in the workings of a manufacturing business.
- A people person, keen to communicate financial data and concepts to non financial personnel in order to drive profitability.
- Excellent financial modelling and data analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information and issues in a clear and concise manner with the goal of driving to a decision.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
For further information on this or any other senior finance opportunity please contact Peter Nixon in strictest confidence on 02890 330 250