Are you an ambitious Qualified Accountant interested in working for a global organisation who are leading in their field? If you are a progressive individual who is keen to experience new cultures, along with propelling your career forward, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- £50,000 - £60,000 (Tax Free)
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Car + Driver for company use
- Travel costs
- Health & Travel Insurance
- Unrivalled progression
VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a global company who are market leaders in their field. Our client are actively looking for a Commercial Finance Manager on a contract basis for 12 months to cover a period of maternity.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, this is a key role in the business that involves providing commercial insight and reviewing performance across a range of successful well known brands to ensure maximum return for the business and identify opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant
- Min 2 years post qualified
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Confident to look at pricing, cost conversions, EPOS data, market trends
- Commercial insight, particularly margin analysis on brand profitability
- Manage pricing structure
- Own promotional budgets and approval process
- Support commercial stakeholders
- Help prepare monthly management accounts, inc variance analysis
- Preparation of Budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Weekly forecasting and reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Robbie Lemon in strictest confidence.