Commercial Finance Manager (FMCG)
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a commercially astute Commercial Finance Manager on behalf of market leading global business. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance the role will be broad in nature and will play an important role in financial management and control of a key division of he business.
- Provide all relevant financial insight and financial data to the commercial team and Ireland Finance Director.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Track on-trade actual profit versus Budget
- Conduct analyses to identify areas for performance improvement
- Run monthly commercial reviews identifying clearly variances to expectations and with the commercial teams develop and own corrective actions plans where appropriate.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Conduct special projects including business plan and proforma development, especially in new business ventures.
- Work as part of a team and perform ad hoc duties and project work as required.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant with strong commercial business partnering experience and strong experience working within a large, fast-paced organisation. With strong numerical and analytical skills, you will be proficient in accounting systems and Microsoft Office, with demonstrable experience in excel modelling.
The salary for this role will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Nixon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.