Are you Big 4 trained with a minimum 1 year Industry experience?
Alternatively have you several years quality FMCG experience?
If the answer to either is yes, and you'd like to work for one of the world's best employers, then read on..
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- Fantastic bonuses up to 35%!
- Hybrid / flexible working
- Good pension
- Great benefits
- Superb career development
About your next employer
Our client has been operating across the North and South of Ireland for decades with a global brand that contributes over £10 million to the local economy through it's supply chain. With their state-of-the-art offices, they offer a superb mix of hybrid working, flexibility, work life balance and an amazing culture with outstanding benefits
Their finance team in particular is split across a number of key business areas so you can move around and get exposure to all commercial areas of a business and in terms of senior roles they only promote from within so superb career progression long term.
- Qualified Accountant - 1-3 years PQE
- Desire to progress in commercial role
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent analytical / problem solving
- Big 4 would be desirable
What you'll do
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this unique role gives you the opportunity to learn all aspects of Finance in a hugely successful commercial setting with unrivalled career progression
- Help with commercial planning and budgeting
- Support Month end reporting
- Help with process improvements
- Support commercial teams with promotional planning
- Perform financial analysis of customer profitability.