VANRATH have partnered with a leading Manufacturing company that is looking to attract a high-end Commercial Director who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, and offers one of the most interesting Commericla Director positions.
Office is based in Warrenpoint. Permanent position.
Salary FULLY negotiable based off experience
Excellent benefits included
- Conduct an analysis of activity within the company's industry to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs Design, plan and implement business strategies, which is scalable and repeatable to allow impressive profitable growth from export markets.
- You will have a positive mindset and be customer focused with a proven track record in customer retention
- Overseeing the objectives and implementation of all commercial strategies within the commercial department.
- Through strong leadership and a high level of visibility, communicate clear strategic goals and inspire the delivery of first-class performance across all areas
- Actively engage, build a comprehensive network and become a thought leader in food trends whilst working closely with the Innovation Team
- Analyse and interpret financial data, product data, and key reporting metrics, and suggest measures to improve efficiency and scalability
- Facilitate expansion into new markets ensuring processes are in place globally, to maximise success
- Maintain relationships with Key partners and vendors
- You should also be happy to travel to industry events and confident and charismatic in presentations to new and existing customers.
- You will also contribute to the overall strategy of the business and foresee international customer food trends promoting commercial innovation, new thinking and methods for the business as a whole.
- You will actively manage and extend the relationship of key customers and working in collaboration with food corporate partners to identify potential synergies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Proven experience selling food to go solutions globally
- Ability to recognise potential commercial issues and risks
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Good knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field, or MBA
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or email@example.com apply via the link on this page.
Ever wonder why you can't find those great jobs you hear about on huge job boards? It's probably because they are using the services of an employment agency. Nowadays, more and more companies are turning to employment agencies to do initial screenings and interviews, that way they don't have to sift through countless resumes and interview hundreds of people before they find the right fit. In fact, an April 2011 Staffing Industry Report finds that industry revenue went up 12 percent in 2010. It forecasts that professional staffing revenue will hit $50.6 billion by 2012. What does this mean for you? It means that these agencies actually have clients that could be your next employer.
Employment agencies essentially take on the role of your agent. If you have a problem with your placement, need to negotiate benefits, salary or commissions or just have general questions, employment agencies will work with you and for you. Again, it's in their best interest to make sure that both the employee and the employer are satisfied.