VANRATH have partnered with a leading Manufacturing company that is looking to attract a high-end Commercial Director who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, and offers one of the most interesting Commericla Director positions.
Office is based in Warrenpoint. Permanent position.
Salary FULLY negotiable based off experience
Excellent benefits included
- Conduct an analysis of activity within the company's industry to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs Design, plan and implement business strategies, which is scalable and repeatable to allow impressive profitable growth from export markets.
- You will have a positive mindset and be customer focused with a proven track record in customer retention
- Overseeing the objectives and implementation of all commercial strategies within the commercial department.
- Through strong leadership and a high level of visibility, communicate clear strategic goals and inspire the delivery of first-class performance across all areas
- Actively engage, build a comprehensive network and become a thought leader in food trends whilst working closely with the Innovation Team
- Analyse and interpret financial data, product data, and key reporting metrics, and suggest measures to improve efficiency and scalability
- Facilitate expansion into new markets ensuring processes are in place globally, to maximise success
- Maintain relationships with Key partners and vendors
- You should also be happy to travel to industry events and confident and charismatic in presentations to new and existing customers.
- You will also contribute to the overall strategy of the business and foresee international customer food trends promoting commercial innovation, new thinking and methods for the business as a whole.
- You will actively manage and extend the relationship of key customers and working in collaboration with food corporate partners to identify potential synergies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Proven experience selling food to go solutions globally
- Ability to recognise potential commercial issues and risks
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in Advertising / Marketing or knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Good knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field, or MBA
- Previous working experience as COO or Commercial Director
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org apply via the link on this page