VANRATH have partnered with a leading Manufacturing company that is looking to attract a high-end Commercial Director who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, and offers one of the most interesting Commericla Director positions.
Office is based in Warrenpoint. Permanent position.
Experience within Food industry is essential.
Salary FULLY negotiable based off experience - £100,000 - £200,000
Excellent benefits included
- Conduct an analysis of activity within the company's industry to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs Design, plan and implement business strategies, which is scalable and repeatable to allow impressive profitable growth from export markets.
- You will have a positive mindset and be customer focused with a proven track record in customer retention
- Overseeing the objectives and implementation of all commercial strategies within the commercial department.
- Through strong leadership and a high level of visibility, communicate clear strategic goals and inspire the delivery of first-class performance across all areas
- Actively engage, build a comprehensive network and become a thought leader in food trends whilst working closely with the Innovation Team
- Analyse and interpret financial data, product data, and key reporting metrics, and suggest measures to improve efficiency and scalability
- Facilitate expansion into new markets ensuring processes are in place globally, to maximise success
- Maintain relationships with Key partners and vendors
- You should also be happy to travel to industry events and confident and charismatic in presentations to new and existing customers.
- You will also contribute to the overall strategy of the business and foresee international customer food trends promoting commercial innovation, new thinking and methods for the business as a whole.
- You will actively manage and extend the relationship of key customers and working in collaboration with food corporate partners to identify potential synergies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Proven experience selling food to go solutions globally
- Ability to recognise potential commercial issues and risks
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in Advertising / Marketing or knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Good knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field, or MBA
- Previous working experience as COO or Commercial Director
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or email@example.com apply via the link on this page.
Searching for a new job can feel like a full-time commitment in itself. Scouring job postings, filling out endless application forms, tailoring CVs, creating cover letters, preparing for interviews - the admin is seemingly never ending. Not only is it a mammoth task, it can also be an emotional rollercoaster likely to leave you feeling mentally drained. Like any challenge, job seeking is all the more daunting if you're tackling it all alone. With this in mind, let's take a look at six reasons it makes sense to team up with a trusted recruitment agency, along with some qualities you should be looking for when it comes to choosing a recruiter.
The average job seeker will spend 11 hours per week scouring job boards looking for opportunities that match their requirements. This is a serious investment of time, especially when you consider that most are already in full time employment and juggling other life commitments. By teaming up with a recruiter, you can split the workload. You'll have access to a team of people who understand your requirements, have an in-depth understanding of the job market, and spend a minimum of eight hours per day looking to match candidates and clients. Using a recruiter can also be a real time-saver when it comes to filling out application forms and cover letters, too; because recruiters have an established relationship with their clients, you can be accepted for an interview on the basis of your recruiter's recommendation, meaning you can bypass the initial application stage entirely.