VANRATH are working exclusively with a world leading company who are seeking a Commercial Analyst. The Commercial Analyst should be a Part- Qualified Accountant or QBE with excellent analysis skills. If you are seeking a new challenge and career progression with a global FMCG company, this role could be the perfect fit.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- Company Discounts
- Additional annual leave allowance
- Career progression
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a leading FMCG business based outside Dungannon, who require a Commercial Analyst to join their team. An exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to a large finance function. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for management reporting and driving business improvement.
What you'll do
- Report and analyse financial data to senior stakeholders (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting)
- Assisting with company performance figures
- Determine and develop dashboards and reporting tools to aid performance
- Develop KPIs
- Contribute to sales projects
- Create and maintain high quality process and user documentation
- Liaise with sales and procurement teams with regards to reporting
- Part Qualified Accountant or QBE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong analysing skills
- Advanced Excel skills, including V-lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with PowerBI
- Ability to communicate with team members and senior management
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen