Are you a commercially astute finance professional with strong reporting skills? Are you keen to join a business who are recognised on a global scale?
What's in it for you?
- £36,000 - £45,000 (dependant on qualification)
- Exceptional benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity payments, staff well being allowance, healthshield etc
- 18 month contract
- Free parking
- Exposure to an international market
- Unrivalled commercial experience
About your next employer
VANRATH are currently working with a global business based in the Lisburn area who are recruiting a Commercial Accountant to join their team, initially on a 12 month contract role. This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity to join a highly commercial business who are continually challenging the innovation within their sector, through the use of real time financial information, to drive business performance.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Commercial Accountant will be responsible for reporting of monthly results and analysis, and contribute to the rolling estimate and business planning forecasting process. This would be the ideal role for an individual with strong Excel skills with the ability to work on own initiative. Individuals with experience of distribution or manufacturing would be preferred however other industries will be consider, with proven strong reporting experience.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity and this role can offer the option for an immediate start.
- Part-Qualified/Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong MS Excel capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- SAP experience (Desirable)
- FMCG experience (Desirable)
What you'll do
- Assist in the preparation of variance analysis and business insights to senior management team
- Assist in the coordination, consolidation of data and submission including presentation of outputs to senior management
- Preparation and collating of period-end decks
- Assist in ensuring all system P&L planning is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with balance sheet and working capital planning and analysis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.