Are you a commercially astute finance professional who has experience working in a fast paced international environment? This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned brand who can offer internal channels of development/progression. Chance to join a market leading business!
What's in it for you?
- £42,000+ starting salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Long term interim contracts available
- Professional development & training opportunities
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid working
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting several Commercial Accountants to join a business who are globally recognised as their leading name in their sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who can provide unrivalled opportunities to develop professionally. The organisation have a culture based in self-improvement and professional progression, if you are an ambitious individual this could be the ideal business for you to move forward with.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Commercial Accountant will assume responsibility for being a key member of the Finance Team, particular with month end close, P&L/KPI reporting and cashflow planning.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Available at short notice
What you'll do
- Assist with month end close, preparing and posting journals to SAP
- Ownership of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet review
- Input to monthly board reports
- Development of reports and financial models for business requirements
- Assist with the implementation of new finance systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.