Commercial Accountant (Dungannon)
VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a market leading FMCG company to recruit a commercially minded Accountant to join the expanding finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director the successful candidate will support the business to ensure the delivery of business objectives and provision of key management information and reporting. This is initially a temporary role with a view to being made permanent for the right person.
- Preparation and analysis of weekly accounts
- Preparation and review of daily and weekly performance, including completion of site KPIs
- Preparation of monthly accounts, including completion of journal postings and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Effective partnership with departmental leads, supporting & challenging financial outcomes, particularly working closely with commercial and operation teams to ensure accuracy of financial reporting;
- Assisting in the production of forecasts and annual budgets.
- Continuous improvement of financial controls & processes;
- Plan, implement and manage small-medium scale projects;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Newly qualified or part qualified accountant nearing final exams
- Industry Experience is preferable
- Strong IT skills including delivering high-quality, financial information to senior manufacturing
- Excellent communication and organisational skills along with a proven ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
- The overall package will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the market.
- Flexible/Remote working
- On site parking
- Friendly and inclusive environment
For further information on this or any other senior finance opportunity please contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link.