VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Commercial Accountant on behalf of an innovative market leading business based in Greater Belfast. Reporting to the Finance Director this is outstanding opportunity to join an expanding business with exciting growth plans .
The role will offer a highly competitive benefits package and flexible/remote working.
- Preparation and timely reporting of monthly management accounts
- Involvement in the calculation of budgets and financial forecasting
- Undertake detailed variance analysis of performance against budget
- Produce regularly updated product costings
- Involvement in customer tender processes
- Undertake product and customer profitability analysis
- Review promotional pricing and performance
- Preparation, calculation and analysis of Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Development of the company's ERP software to improve and enhance financial process control and quality of information
- Responsibility for month end and year end procedures on our accounting software
- Involvement in the year-end audit, and liaison with our external Auditors
- Develop and improve internal financial controls and ensure adherence
- Responsibility for and control of the part master information contained in the ERP software.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will ideally be a commercially astute newly/recently qualified accountant who is a self starter and wants to move into a fast paced commercial environment You will be a motivated and forward thinking with excellent communication skills and the desire to progress and learn.
Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information please contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence or apply via the link on this page.